In her MasterClass, award-winning photographer Annie Leibovitz teaches her process for working with light, creating concepts, and finding your point of view as an artist. You’ll not only learn her photography techniques, but also be inspired to try new ways of approaching your craft.
Learn more about Annie Leibovitz Teaches Photography: https://mstr.cl/2V3Qmlv
Annie Leibovitz has created iconic photographs of the world’s greatest leaders and artists over a career that spans four decades. From her intimate portraits of John Lennon to her dynamic images of Serena Williams, Annie’s work has graced the covers of hundreds of magazines, including Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, and Vogue.
The first woman to be named chief photographer at Rolling Stone in 1972, Annie has since been exhibited in the Smithsonian Institute , the Metropolitan Museum of Art, and the National Portrait Gallery. Some of Annie’s most iconic images include Bruce Springsteen’s Born in the U.S.A. album cover, John Lennon and Yoko Ono’s “kiss” portrait, and Demi Moore’s often-imitated pregnancy portrait for the 1991 cover of Vanity Fair.
Annie’s MasterClass will take you beyond the technical and into the art of photography. Join her on a live photo shoot to get rare insight into the process of her work, from research, planning, and scouting locations to interact with both her team and the subject.
In video lessons and a workbook tailored to each chapter, you’ll learn how to tell a story in a single still and imbue your images with art and dimension.
In her online photography class, Annie teaches you how to:
• Research your subject
• Sharpen your observation
• Come up with photo concepts
• Establish a rapport with your subject
• Create effective lighting
• Develop your storytelling
• Approach photography as both an art and craft
• Improve your skills by taking family portraits
More from MasterClass:
• Marc Jacobs Teaches Fashion Design: https://www.masterclass.com/mj
• Frank Gehry Teaches Design and Architecture: https://www.masterclass.com/fg
• Diane von Furstenberg Teaches Building a Fashion Brand: https://www.masterclass.com/dvf
• Martin Scorsese Teaches Filmmaking: https://www.masterclass.com/ms
MasterClass is the streaming platform where anyone can learn from the world’s best. With an annual membership, subscribers get unlimited access to instructors and classes across a wide range of subjects. Each class features about 20 video lessons, at an average of 10 minutes per lesson. You can learn on your own terms — in bite-sized pieces or binge it all at once. Cinematic visuals and close-up, hands-on demonstrations make you feel one-on-one with the instructors, while the downloadable workbooks help reinforce your learning. With MasterClass, you can stream thousands of lessons anywhere, anytime, on mobile, desktop and TV.
• Subscribe: https://mstr.cl/30SH1wj
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/masterclassofficial
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/masterclass
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/masterclass
#MasterClass #AnnieLeibovitz #photography
Enter your name and email to get this post in PDF!Enter your NameEnter your Email Address