With 28 albums—16 of them platinum—8 Grammy Awards, and a home in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Metallica has been creating iconic music together for 40 years and counting. Now, they’re teaching you what it takes to build and sustain success as a creative team while navigating egos and criticism, and celebrating each individual’s strengths and talents. Get an exclusive look into Metallica’s process for songwriting, building albums, and performing, and learn how the band took charge of their creative destiny so you can do the same.
Learn more about this class at https://mstr.cl/3Gqe4wg.
Formed in 1981 by drummer Lars Ulrich and guitarist/vocalist James Hetfield, Metallica has become one of the most influential and successful rock bands in history, with nearly 120 million albums sold worldwide and a devout following in the more than 1-million-strong Fifth Member fan club.
With eight Grammy Awards, two American Music Awards, multiple MTV Video Music Awards, and a 2009 induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Metallica is a true testament that your commitment to your group is just as important as your craft when striving for true success.
Lessons in this online class include:
• From Riff to Song
• Deconstructing “Enter Sandman”
• Navigating Egos and Giving Criticism
• Writing Lyrics
• Song Deconstruction: “Master of Puppets”
• Building a Rock Solo From the Blues
• Exploring Dynamics: The Song “One”
• Performance Techniques
• The Bass Sound
• The Fifth Member of the Band
• Putting Together an Album
• Securing Your Band’s Future
• Take Charge of Your Creative Destiny
• Performance: A Live Show With Metallica
More from MasterClass:
• Usher Teaches the Art of Performance: masterclass.com/UR
• St. Vincent Teaches Creativity and Songwriting: masterclass.com/SV
• Carlos Santana Teaches the Art and Soul of Guitar: masterclass.com/CS
• Alicia Keys Teaches Songwriting and Producing: masterclass.com/CS
MasterClass is the streaming platform where anyone can learn from the world’s best. With an annual membership, subscribers get unlimited access to instructors and classes across a wide range of subjects. Stream thousands of lessons anywhere, anytime, on mobile, desktop, and TV.
• Subscribe: https://mstr.cl/30SH1wj
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/masterclassofficial
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/masterclass
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/masterclass
#MasterClass #Metallica #CreativeProcess #collaboration
Enter your name and email to get this post in PDF!Enter your NameEnter your Email Address