Claim one week of free access to the MedCircle library to access hundreds of exclusive videos featuring Dr. Ramani: https://bit.ly/35WOttX
Psychopath, sociopath, or just arrogant? Few people understand the science behind the psychopath and the sociopath. In this full-length masterclass video, clinical psychologist and personality disorder expert Dr. Ramani Durvasula does a deep dive on the psychopath, the sociopath, and everything you need to know about antisocial personality disorder (ASPD).
There’s a fine line between someone who is overly-confident and someone who has antisocial personality disorder, which is the clinical diagnosis behind psychopathy and sociopathy. Not only are ASPD symptoms and behaviors difficult to spot, it’s also far more common than most people realize.
Some of what Dr. Ramani covers….
– What causes antisocial personality disorder (ASPD) – nature or nurture?
– What goes on in the brain of a psychopath or sociopath – and whether they can feel remorse or empathy
– A deep-dive of the signs and symptoms of a psychopath and a sociopath
– How to tell if your friend, coworker, or even your spouse is a psychopath or sociopath
– The latest findings and research on ASPD, psychopaths, and sociopaths
– How to handle a child who is showing signs of ASPD
– How to cope with a parent, co-worker, boss, sibling, or family member who has psychopathic or sociopathic traits
– Whether someone with antisocial personality disorder can recover / be cured
“There is no ‘average’ person with antisocial personality disorder. You can find people with antisocial personality disorder everywhere from death row to the best table at the best restaurant in Los Angeles.” – Dr. Ramani Durvasula
Get exclusive video series with Dr. Ramani by visiting the link above.
Enter your name and email to get this post in PDF!Enter your NameEnter your Email Address