Schedule Your FREE 15 Minutes Consultation, Today
Have You Scheduled Your FREE 15 Minutes Consultation?
Need help getting started; book an appointment!
Let’s discuss the milestones, you need to accomplish your objectives.
Appointments are available Monday-Saturday
Select your date & time
Have your Questions written down?
Why should you schedule with Yaschica Agoro:
- Yaschica assists companies and individuals to create, develop, and launch profitable online businesses.
- These are very intensive courses that train individuals how to make or tap into the trillion $$$ industry or gain extra income monthly.
- With over 20 years of business development extensive experience in course development, sales and marketing, sourcing, recruitment campaign marketing, and HR administration, working in various industries such as Healthcare, Higher Education, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Computer Hardware/Software, and Finance, Supporting companies of all sizes, from small start-up companies to public companies.
- Her primary focuses are on helping clients and individuals with an efficient and effective course process that yields high ROI.
- Yaschica Agoro is the founder and director of Selma Innovation Technology Training Institute, LLC, an training, research, and mobile medical exam firm located in Selma, Alabama.
- Yaschica is a graduate of Army Medical Department Center and School of Fort Sam Houston, TX; a graduate of the Faulkner University of Montgomery, AL; an upper-graduate of Walden University of Minneapolis, MN.
- She served 10 years as a Medical Specialist in the U.S. Army.
- She has over 20 years of clinical healthcare experience in civilian and federal organizations.
- She served as the Chair of Selma University’s Science, Mathematics, and Computer Department.
- She has developed the College of Allied Health Care in 2008 for Selma University; enrolling over 300 students into the allied health care programs.
- In 2011, she was invited to Oxford University to present her research on juvenile obesity.
- After her contract ended with Selma University, she established an affordable and accelerated allied health training & research facility to serve Black Belt and surrounding areas
- LET’S WALK THE MILESTONE TOGETHER.
Checkout this Exclusively Interview with Yaschica:
Tell us about some of the memories you’ve made on your journey!
I have traveled to the Oxford University of the United Kingdom to present my research and became a part of the Oxford Roundtable. The ability to lecture and train over 1000s healthcare students.
The opportunity to develop a College of Allied Health includes the curriculum, syllabus, and partnership of numerous healthcare organizations.
The ability to grow a department for enrollment of less than 50 to over 400 students. The coaching entrepreneurs into productive business owners in two of the top trillion-dollar industries (education & healthcare).
The passion and chance to help as many people as possible on my journey are the most incredible memories.
Do you have any final thoughts you would like to share with our audience?
First, learn to work smart, not hard; it is okay to change career paths if you are not happy. Your happiness defines your success.
Second, never let others measure your success or determine what you need to do to be a success. I am not saying, “do not listen to advice, yet, set your editable objectives with measurable goals.”
The reason for editable objectives is because when life tosses a curveball, you can amend the objectives accordingly.
Finally, do what you love and determine your own roads to travel.
In summary, my most significant accomplishments of life are not college degrees, yet the ability to do what I love, to walk away from the corporate world, and create my own vision of success and flexibility freedom.